How To Be An Overnight Success

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this book. This book really encouraged me to do more than just being a housewife. After all, I'm living in the 21st century, not in the 1950s. I was so inspired that I created this blog so that I can break my same-old everyday routines of being an involuntary housewife. I was inspired to do something helpful to myself and also to others. As a first step, I need to get my book shelves organized. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs to find motivation to start a new project, to pursue a new passion or to just read a book to escape from the daily stress. To me, this book also had great resale value because I was able to sell it when I was done reading; at a price that I literally paid nothing to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you also have the above book in your home library, or if you have read the book, please feel free to enter your comment or book review in the comment area below:)

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel