The Oprah Magazine December 2018 Issue

The Oprah Magazine December 2018 Issue

I'm dusting my bookshelf tonight to see which books or magazines I should get rid of now. No, not this magazine. This is a glossy copy that I bought from the newsstand, not the flimsy subscription copy that has address label. But if you want to offer an Amazon or Ebay competitive price to buy this magazine from me, I may consider selling. Contact me if you want to make an offer.

In the meantime, you can click here to read one of the featured stories in the magazine that touched me very much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel