The WSJ Guide to the 50 Economic Indicators That Really Matter

The WSJ Guide to the 50 Economic Indicators That Really Matter

I inherited this book from my mom-in-law. I'm not sure how good this book is because my mom-in-law passed away with no money left behind for my husband and I, just her books and things....May be she hadn't applied what she read from this book. God Knows... But I want to read it myself to see if it will help me improve my financial situation.  There is however one universal economic indicatior that I know for sure without reading this book, that is,  the higher the rent, the better access to  good restaurants, and the more dining choice there is in the neighborhood, and therefore the higher  demand for housing in the neighborhood.

I'll give this book away when  I'm done. Follow me for updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel