SharePoint 2010 User's Guide: Learning Microsoft's Business Collaboration Platform


Technology changes so fast that what we learned before is now useless. This book is outdated. I had been keeping it because I had been planning to use the book's pages to make a desk organizer shown in the video below. I hadn't had the time to make it yet. I desperately need to declutter my bookshelves. I feel that I'm trapped in the same town for too long and the thought of moving with all my shelves of books just overwhlems me. So, I just had to trash this book. I hate it going to the landfill but I must free mysself enough to contemplate moving. My curbside recycle pickup told me it didn't take books as recyclables. So the landfill it went.  I'm also currently having some books that I can give to you for free if you want them.  The list of such free books giveaway is constantly updating as I'm organizing my bookshelves, click here for the latest update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel