Essence Magazine June 2017 | Kevin Hart

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JD4tg4nwL._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
This is one of my favorite magazines.  I love it because it's filled with uplifting and inspiring content.  Click here to read a page.  I'm currently giving away some of my favorite magazines to make space on my cluttered bookshelf. The shipping and handling are on me.  Click here to check them out.  You need to be my Twitter follower and a resident within the U.S. to request one book or magazine, one  U.S. address is qualified to request one item per month.  I'm currently not shipping outside the U.S. because I'm too lazy to fill out the annoying custom forms at the U.S.  post office. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel