Ideal Home Magazine June 2018

Ideal Home Magazine June 2018
Click here to read a page.

I love this magazine so much!  I was just watching Season 13 of the TV Series "Hoarders" for the first time.  I can so relate because I'm sort of a hoarder myself, even though not as obsessive. This is one of the magazines that I hoarded that I didn't even know that I had it until now that I'm trying to take inventory of what I have. I feel like I'm unable to let this magazine go.  However, there are some magazines and books that I have no problem in letting go. Their condition  is "Like New".  I'm now giviing them away to whoever who want them, for free. I will pay for the shipping. Click here to check them out before  you go spend money to buy any of them on Amazon, Ebaby or some thrift stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel