Movement Disorders Journal Volume 26 Issue 10 August 15, 2011

Movement Disorders Journal Volume 26 Issue 10 August 15, 2011

I subscribed to this journal when I was a college student because back then, I dreamed of making a positive impact on the world by helping elevate the pains & sufferings of those who suffer from movement disorders.   But today, I simply don't dream the same dream or have the same aspiration  anymore, I just want to clean out my bookshelf of magazines that I no longer am interested in reading.  If you are an aspiring researcher or just a curious person who is interested in improving on past researches and find the better cures or solutions for movement disorders, you can buy this magazine from me at $15 + U.S. shipping. Please note that I don't do returns for refund due to the nature of this magazine.  If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.
Price: $15.00
U.S. Shipping: $3.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel