The Litton Guide to Microwave & Browning Basics (A step-by-step Cookbook to baking, boiling, roasting & toasting)

Guide to Microwave & Browning Basics (A step-by-step Cookbook to baking, boiling, roasting & toasting)

I inherited this vintage cookbook from my mom-in-law.  I use the microwave a lot to heat up leftover food.  But I had never used it to actually cook.  May be I can use the techniques in this book to help me make the best use of my microwave.  I had thought about trashing this book to make space.  But I became hesitant after I flipped through it.  Click here to read a page if you are curious.

May be one day I will come to a point where I must give this book  away. I will announce it on my Twitter page if this moment does come.  Follow me there to be alerted.  If you don't have a Twitter account, please suggest in the comment area below, an alternative which I can use to keep you alerted of my giveaways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel