Homemade in No Time

Homemade in No Time. Cookbook from Better Homes and Gardens.

This book is just like what the book title says. I really enjoyed the easy recipes in this book. I had given this book away to a friend who loved the Italian Cheese Cups that I made from this book and brought to a potluck. She asked for the recipe and I gave her this book to make space on my bookshelf. It was a win-win situation. I do miss this book and I have gifter's remorse. But well, I read it, I cooked some great food out of it, and now I have a few more inches on my bookshelf. Giving away a book that I like is never easy for me but there are just too many books that I like that I'm clinging on to. I'm writing this post because I'm staring at my very cluttered book shelves and feeling frustrated that I'm not making any progress in decluttering. This is to remind me that I had given away a book that I like before, I can do it again. I want to assure myself that I'm not a hoarder yet because a hoarder will never give away a beloved book like I did. Okay, now I feel better.

Recipes included in this book:
Chicken with Vegetable Soup (pg. 253)

To help me declutter my bookshelf, please click here to checkout the books and magazines that I'm currently giving away.  If you also own a copy of this cookbook, please feel free to drop a comment in the comment box below to share your thought about it.  Happy cooking & reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel