Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off Meals Straight from the Oven

Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off Meals Straight from the Oven

Excerpt from the book: "Margarine is gross - get rid of that stuff. Use butter. To cook and bake, unsalted butter is best .  We don't know how much salt is in salted butter and it varies from brand to brand anyway, so using unsalted butter takes the unknown out of the equation and lets us control the amount of salt we add to our recipes. Salted butter is good on toasts though." I can't agree with this book more!  I was going to buy this cookbook, but thanks to my local library, I don't  have to add to my cookbooks clutter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel