How to Write & Sell Your First Novel

How to write & sell your first novel.

I don't remember when and where I bought this book, althogh I'm sure I didn't buy it in a traiditional bookstore. It could be from one of the moving sales in my college dorm when my school mates were selling their stuff upon graduation.  I don't usually buy used books but when I see a book in new condition that is sold for a dollar or less, I usually buy when the book title is of my interest.  I don't know about you, but the book cover and the book title influence me heavily in terms of making a purchase decision, whether I'm buying from a bookstore or at a garage sale.  When I bought this book, I dreamed of becoming a novelist. But I never took any effort in  pursuing that dream.  My life was quite busy with my new job after graduation and as days went by, I had even forgotten that I had bought this book and  that  I once had that little spark in my heart for wanting to write.  I hadn't even turned one page of this book after I bought it.  The final exams kept me so overwhelmed at the time. Now in restrospect, I realize, at least from my own personal experience,  final exams in college are dreams killer.  If I'm not trying to organize my apartment by opening one of my dusty moving boxes that I had hauled all over the country from my college dorm, I wouldn't have discovered this dead dream of mine from long ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel