How To Build A Billion Dollar App

How to build a billion dollar app

I bought this book in e-book format because my bookshelf is so full that I don't have shelf space to put a physical book.  So I'm giving away books and magazines that I no longer want to keep, and hopefully I can go back to buying printed books again.

If you too are planning on reading this book, I recommend you to just skip the introduction and Chapter One because these pages are the author's story about his childhood and  how he ended up joining a start-up that was building an app for taxi drivers for numerous countries to compete against Uber.  Save time by skipping these pages and move on to the meat that matters.  After all, if you really want to build a billion dollar app, you don't have seconds to waste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel