Macromedia Flash 8 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide

Macromedia Flash 8 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide

Technology changes so fast that what we learned before is now useless.  This book is outdated.  I had been keeping it  because I had been planning to use the book's pages to make decorative wall arts shown in the video below.  I hadn't had the time  to make it yet, so I listed this book as a giveaway for those who want paper to practice origami. But after several months of being listed as a giveaway since 9/18/2020, there has been no interested taker.  So, I just trashed this book.  I hate it going to the landfill but I desperately need space in my cluttered bookshelf.  My curbside recycle pickup told me it didn't take books as recyclables. So the landfill it went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel