Real Simple Magazine January 2021 [Single Issue Magazine] Real Simple Magazine

Real Simple Magazine January 2021 [Single Issue Magazine] Real Simple Magazine

I used to buy a magazine everytime when I visited the bookstore. But the covid pandemic had miraculously treated my magazine purchase addition. I had not bought one single magazine during 2021. If I saw the above magazine in the bookstore with my latte in hand, I would have bought the magazine because the cover is so beautiful. But since I had stepped into the bookstore only once during 2021, I didn't have the chance to buy the above magazine. But I was reading in during one of my recent visit to my local library. My friends asked me why I just didn't subscribe to the magazine because it was cheaper than buying issue per issue. But I hate the address label on a magazine so much. I can't explain why. I just hate it. Besides, the cover of the subscription issues are somehow of much lower quality than the issues at the newsstand.

I still have a gigantic pile of magazines on my bookshelf, from previous years. But I'm proud that I haven't increased the size of my magazine piles in 2021.  The above magazine is one of my favorite because it has simple and inspiring recipes.

Recipe featured in the above magazine:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel