How to Be Happy

How to Be Happy

I haven't visited a bookstore as often as I used to before Covid. Recently, I'm visiting bookstores again. Today, as I was browsing around, I stumbled upon this cute book. The bright yellow cover alone instantly gave me a boost of happiness.  Click here to read a pageThis book is cute with lots of very fun and cute illustrations. I really enjoy reading it, so much so that I bought it.  Now, the problem is, I need to find space for yet another book that I bought.  So, please help me make space by checking out my free books and magazines giveaway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel