A Family Affair

A Family Affair. Amazon free ebook.

This is my second ebook that I downloaded from Amazon for free. All my ebooks so far are freebies from Amazon, because I prefer to have real physical books when I have to spend my money, at least at this moment. This book is about a small town romance and it's a decent book to have on my phone to kill time while waiting for something.  It's not a page turner and it only took me 6 months to finish reading it.  But it does what a heart-warming easy-to-read romance novel is supposed to do.  I find this book a decent read, even though it's not on the list of "my most favorites".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel