The Perfect Wife: A Novel - Book Review

The Perfect Wife: A Novely by JP Delaney

I just finished reading this book and I love it!!!  I haven't read a good page turner like this for a very very long time.  I'm reading a number of books right now but this is a book that I just checked out from my local library on this  past Saturday and now I'm done reading.  I enjoyed this book so much that I even read the "acknowledgement" at the end.   I'm lucky because my library has  only one copy of this book, yet no one had checked it out before I did.  I discovered this book when I was at a bookstore.  I was going to buy it but then my bookshelf is just quite full.  I would have bought it if someone had checked out this book from my local library, because after I read the first few pages at the bookstore, I couldn't stop wanting to know what would happen next.   Each time when I thought I figured out what happened with the main characters and the narrators, I was wrong.  I love the brilliant plots and surprises.   I was totally hooked from the begninning till the very end.  This book will make a great movie.  I was pleasantly surprised by the unexpected ending.  If I were the movie studio, I would auction this book to make a movie of it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel