Mary Kay: The Success Story of America's Most Dynamic Businesswoman

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41w6eeE2CKL._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have a feeling that  this is going to be a good book just by reading the preface, "My retirement was less than a week old, and I already knew why so many obituaries include the phrase "He retired last year.""   It turned out that the author had attempted to  write a book before she wrote this autobiography decades ago.  I love her tone of humor and I'm now intrigued by her success after I googled who Mary Kay was.  I never liked the preface of any book that I had read, but I enjoyed the preface of this book and I found it very inspiring.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel