Catering to Nobody


 I'm currently reading this book.  So far I find the story enjoyable. The heroine in this book, Goldy, is a very likable and relatable character.  Since Goldy is a caterer, a lot of the storyline unfolds when Goldy is doing the cooking or serving the food.  I love to eat,  reading this book makes me hungry and want to go to the kitchen and start cooking. This book introduced me to a beverage that I never heard of or paid attention to even if it has always been in the store, it's Postum, the coffee substitute.  Now I want to get a jar just out of curiosity.  This book begins with an inspiring menu of a cold buffet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel