HTML, CSS & JavaScript Web Publishing in One Hour a Day

HTML, CSS & JavaScript Web Publishing in One Hour a Day

This book is so boring and dry. It is a very thick book with over 750++ pages of very boring texts. I flipped through this book in the library hoping to find something to improve this very website of mine. But I found nothing useful. I'm pretty clueless in web design and web programming so I want to learn how I can make this website of mine more functional and beautiful. But there is noithing in this book that can help me to achieve that. May be I didn't read the book long enough. It's very difficult to hold my attenntion on  this book. There are so many texts and paragraphs. Just by reading one chapter will require more than 1 hour so I didn't attempt. There are exercises at the end of this chapter which will require more time. So I don't know how I can do what the title promises. Besides, what's the point of reading this book when there is now an app that I can use to set up a site like this one in minutes, without me knowing any coding or web design. If I have to depend on this book, I will never be able to build a site like this one where I'm now publishing my book review on. The only thing about this book that impresses me is its ability to pack so many useless texts and paragraphs to create 750++ pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel