Fix It, Stage It, Sell It--QUICK!: A Do-It-Yourselfer's Guide for Rapid-Turnover of Any Home In Any Market

Fix It, Stage It, Sell It--QUICK!: A Do-It-Yourselfer's Guide for Rapid-Turnover of Any Home In Any Market

I stumbled upon this book on a book trolley. Actually, do I need this book nowadays when homes are sold quickly with bidding wars?  But I am reading it now because I'm curious about the "quick fixes".

My Reading Notes:
"Homes on the market for more than a month or so tend to be considered "stale"."  pg. vii.  So does that mean if I want to buy a house at a bargain price, I should look for listings that have been more than one month old?  

"Buyers form a first impression of a home as soon as they drive up. If that first impression is good, the house is half sold. If it's bad, then you/your agent will spend the next half hour trying to reverse that bad impression." pg. 3.   My condo complex has very good curb appeal. It's just that the interor of  my unit is cluttered with books, and is not appealing. This is why I'm trying to sell and give away my books and magazines here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel