Blue: A Novel Hardcover

Blue: A Novel Hardcover

I was looking for some books to read for Christmas and then I stumbled upon this book.  I read the book summary on the back cover and I feel like a deja vu, not because the book's main female character resonates my life, but because the summary reminded me of another novel from this writer that I read long time ago...and that I have been trying to give away and yet I haven't found anyone who is interested for a free book.   The summary of this book also reminds me of the main female character of another book from this author, who also had a near-death accident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel