The Kiss

The Kiss

Today, one of my friends reminded me of a book that I gave her long time ago, a book that I even forgot about reading it.  When she mentioned the book's title to me, I couldn't register it at all.  But after I went to Amazon  to read the book summary on the back cover,  I started to remember, even though the details of the story is still missing in my memory.  Now I remember I didn't care for this book too much when I read it years ago because I was still single and I couldn't relate to the marriage problem in the story.  May be if I re-read the book now, I will feel differently. Who knows.  But I don't  intend to spend time to re-read a book that didn't leave much an impression in me the last time.  I certainly don't want to buy this book again just because I don't remember I had bought it once, read it and gave it away already.  This is why I'm leaving  a reminder here for myself.  

P.S. I'm currently giving away another novel because I'm trying to make space on my cluttered bookshelf. Click here to check it out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel