Stanley Plumbing

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51bzukN2YyL._SX393_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Many homes and condos in America are old and therefore have lots of plumbing problems.  This book helps me understand how plumbing works and how to fix all the plumbing problems.  I was so stressed out and scared after my master bedroom's toilet didn't flush and the plumber told me he needed to dig a trench downstairs in the middle of my kitchen to replacce the sewer line.  The HOA has been dodging the plumber's proposal to dig, claiming it's my responsibility because the sewer line section that is broken is underneath my kitchen's slab foundation. But in my opinoin,  the HOA of a condo should be repsonsible for everything behind the wall and the ground. So I'm still debating with the HOA over this. But at least I see how even installing a new sewer line is not so much  a frightening thing that I thought it was, after I read this book.  Knowledge is power and the unknown is always scary. But now I am not scared anymore because I now understand what will be involved if my sewer line is really broken like the plubmer says it is.  I love this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel