Wait For Me


I read this book on my phone during my wait for a table at the restaurants that I love, during the tortuous wait at the DMV, during the wait at the dentist and doctors' offices, and just any time I had to wait for something.  This is the first e-book that I read because I somehow prefer to flip the pages of a paperback. I just enjoy the visual of a pretty bookcover in print much more  than in digital form.  Strangely, I felt a sense of accomplishment everytime when I flipped the page of a physcial book.  But I just couldn't feel the same accomplishment when I flipped the screen of my phone. To me, this book is absolutely plain. It reads like it was written by a high school teenager who's only expierence in romance and life is the watching of the Hallmark movies. If it weren't free from Kindle as a promotional giveaway, I don't think I would have downloaded it to my phone.  The cover design is very appealing though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel