Best Food Writing 2000

Best Food Writing 2000

This is another one of those books that I can't let go.  I enjoy reading the stories in this book and the recipes that are included with the stories.  This recipe is one of my favorites: Mother's Everyday Pimento Cheese. Then there are stories that help me discover new foods and wacky kitchen gadgets that I had never thought of , like the shrimp deveiner mentioned in the story " Assault and Battery".  There is also the humor that gives me a laugh at myself, click here to read.  So, no, I'm not giving away or selling this book in the meantime. This book still gives me a lot of joy.  May be one day this book  will stop giving me joy and I will want to get rid of it.  Follow me on Twitter and I'll keep you posted.

If you had read this book also, please leave a comment in the comment area below to share your opinion with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate Hardcover $1.00

Christmas Angels: Gabriel's Angel / First Impressions by Nora Roberts

Free Book Giveaway: The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel